RESTAURANT MANAGERS – AGM / GM
Sorry, this job has expired.
Do you have strong team development and communication skills? Are you seeking to further develop your restaurant management leadership skills? Do you seek out learning and continuous improvement? Do you thrive in a friendly and encouraging environment? Are you seeking a long term career growth opportunity? Most of all, do you have a passion to set an example for your employees and ensure your customers are satisfied?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we invite you to consider exploring our restaurant management career opportunities.
Some of our employee benefits include:
• Competitive compensation
• Great upward mobility
• Flexible schedules
• Paid vacation program
• Leadership development
• Medical benefits and 401K for full time employees
You will manage the day to day operations of our restaurant; play a key role on our team by hiring, scheduling, and managing the restaurant staff; as well as overseeing the success and profitability of the business.
We're looking for leaders who excel in guest services or kitchen operations for both Assistant Manager and General Manager roles for our new stores in Hernando County, Florida. Everything we do is designed to create an Encore Experience to satisfy our guests in a way that brings them back again and again.
• At least 1 year of restaurant, hospitality, retail, or operational leadership experience.
• Senior-level candidates will have 5+ years QSR/Casual restaurant management experience.
• Must have a customer service and team-oriented demeanor.
• Must have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool and in control while under pressure.
• Must be a keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner.
• Must have a strong desire for continuous learning, personal growth and improvement.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Manage daily restaurant operations including supervising, scheduling, hiring, training, and all-around development of team members.
• Responsible for all aspects of the restaurant's financial performance to keep operations at the best fiscal performance level possible.
• Must learn all basic store operations including basic food preparation, presentation and guest services.
• Recruit, train, supervise, and develop restaurant staff.
• Handle paperwork and other administrative duties.
• Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary.
• Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines.
• Promote and market the business, while consistently assessing profitability and identifying areas for improvement.
• Address customer inquiries and complaints.
• Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees.
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Analytical skills, basic understanding of business management practices and strategies.
• Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team.
Zaxby’s is a rapidly growing, fast casual dining restaurant that has quickly spread throughout the Southeast. Zaxby’s was created in 1990 in Statesboro, GA and has grown to over 900 stores. We are one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the US and a brand leader in our segment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.